Banana & Egg Pancakes
Updated: Feb 25, 2021
Eating healthy doesn’t have to be complicated, just like these 2 ingredient pancakes.
· 1 banana
· 2 eggs
· Optional: Ingredients such as protein powder, cacao, cinnamon, or vanilla extract to make them a little sweeter, more flavourful and nutritonal, or just to add a protein punch
1. Mash together the ingredients in a large bowl until there are minimal lumps
2. Heat a little coconut oil or ghee in a pan over medium heat
3. Using a spoon to measure out the desired size of your pancakes, cook them in small batches in the hot pan (you may need to turn down or remove from the heat every so often if it gets too hot)
4. Cook until golden, flipping as necessary
5. Serve with whatever ya like! Here we used kiwi, brainberries, coconut yoghurt and drizzled with some honey
Done and dusted.
You can eat these hot, or even store them in the fridge for a couple of days as a quick morning bite!
Want to talk about some of your health goals? Follow the prompts below to schedule a free discovery call with me.